Your shopping cart is empty!
A fruity, summer blend with hibiscus and cranberries, which produce a bright red brew. A strong, sour flavour that is gradually balanced by the sweetness of apple. A tea that is equally enjoyable hot or cold.
Hibiscus, an ornamental plant originating from countries in eastern Asia, has excellent antioxidant and antihypertensive properties, and is said to be able to lower blood cholesterol levels and offer relief from digestive and kidney complaints.
Prepare your cold tea correctly
Cold water method
• Fill a 1-litre jug with room-temperature water.
• Put 5 rounded teaspoons of tealeaves into a paper filter.
• Submerge the filter in the water and let steep 30 minutes for green tea, 45 minutes for black tea and 60 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
• Remove the filter, top up with ice cubes and serve. Can be kept for 1-2 days in the refrigerator. Hot water method
• Put 7 teaspoons of tea in 250 ml hot water and let steep for 4-5 minutes for black tea, 2-3 minutes for green tea, or 8-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
• Add 2-4 tablespoons of sugar (optional).
• Pour this brew into a 1-litre pitcher filled with ice cubes, and add 2-3 slices of lemon.
Tags: Red Square - per 100gr